IRSF is the most damaging fraud type facing CSPs worldwide.
Have you got IRSF under control?
The IRSF Challenge
Fraud Managers recognise the complexity of this fraud type, and know they are ill-equipped to tackle it effectively.
Why? Because traditional fraud systems are “rules-based”, and alarms are only generated after the attack has occurred.
By then it’s already too late.
How do we solve this problem?
XINTEC offers a unique advantage over other fraud detection techniques. it generates alerts either before or during the early stages of a fraud attack.
The XINTEC Roaming Fraud Detector Solution generates alerts either before or during the early stages of a fraud attack.
This is a very key differentiator, as we can now “move the dial” from reactive to predictive fraud detection, saving telcos up to 98% of potential financial losses in a single IRSF case.
With Roaming Fraud Detector, CSPs can now:
- Predict International Revenue Share Fraud attacks before they occur
- Reduce IRSF attacks: once fraudsters realise that the telco is protected, they will move to easier targets
- Enhance their reputation with the press by giving them good news to print when an IRSF attack is detected early, avoiding issues for the customers
- Take more risk with customer acquisition, as IRSF fraudsters will now be identified and blocked early
- Allay customer concerns that stolen phones and hacked PBXs will not lead to eye-popping bills
- Substantially improve internal detection and prevention processes