Revenue Assurance Managed Services
Designed for operators who may be short on in-house resources or capabilities to implement or manage a Revenue Assurance function within their business, our Managed Service leverages a deep domain expertise to bring customers the very best mix of technology and skillsets to monitor and address critical revenue assurance challenges across the business. As a Managed Service provider, XINTEC is responsible for delivering, implementing and maintaining a top-level service for the customer, whether a mobile network operator, MVNO or fixed-line or other service provider.
Key Benefits of this Service
• Best-in-class technical solutions combined with professional revenue assurance expertise
• Industry best practice applied to revenue assurance operations
• Management overhead reduced to a minimum to run the service
• Resource reallocation to core business activity
• Performance based SLA means we are fully accountable for results
• Business reporting on demand to meet your performance objectives
What is the right service level for your business?Managed Services provides for the monitoring and management of RAFM systems combined with direct access to skilled domain experts, and is underpinned by a detailed Service Level Agreement. Below is a summary of the 3 levels of service offered. For more details, please contact us directly.
Service Level 1 – “Support”
– Full access to the XINTEC Revenue Assurance System for self-monitoring
– Dedicated experts to help you manage your system and support you with general queries
– Comprehensive in-life support services available such as adds, changes, and training options
– You can upgrade at any time to service level 2 or service level 3, including adding options for supplementary services.
Service Level 2 – “Out-tasking”
– Full Access to the XINTEC Revenue Assurance System, and Support team
– Dedicated platform monitoring and domain management support available (24/7 option available)
– In-life support as standard as part of your monthly subscription.
– You can upgrade at any time to service level 3, including adding options for supplementary services.
Service Level 3 – “Outsourcing”
– Fully Managed e2e Solution
– 24/7 monitoring & support with proactive investigations, analysis and feedback loops
– Consultancy and changes included with options available for more complex requirements.